HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who holds us all together at Back to Health of Anthem!
When we have pain, seek natural solutions, desire a better way and need advice on lifestyle change - we all know who to look for...Dr. Hester and his team! Dr. Brian is a child of God, an amazing husband to Des, a great leader and boss to his team, a loyal friend, has a heart of service and for others, and he has inspired us this year with his Ironman preparations. He is smart, wise, caring, a God fearing man that stands in truth, freedom and faith. We are all so grateful that Dr. Hester was born today! Here are Dr. B's top 46 quotes, words of wisdom, beliefs and inspiration that he lives by in his work and personal life.
1. Never let the things that matter most be at the mercy of the things that matter least.
2. Can’t medicate your way out of a problem you behaved your way into.
3. People are down on what they are not up on.
4. Every setback is an opportunity for a comeback.
5. My only talent is I just don’t quit.
6. If it were easy everyone would be doing it.
7. Treat me like a King and I will treat you like a Queen, treat me like a game and I will show you how it’s played.
8. Culture eats strategy for breakfast.
9. Never water yourself down because someone can’t handle you at 100 proof.
10. Average people have great ideas, legends have great execution.
11. How you do anything is how you do everything.
12. Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
13. You get what you work for and not what you wish for.
14. You are free to choose but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
15. Commitment - staying true to what you said long after the mood you said it in has gone.
16. Chaos - doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
17. Some will, some won’t, so what??…..Next!
18. You can have results or excuses but you cant have both.
19. Stress makes you believe everything needs to happen now however Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s timing.
20. Faith, Family & then work.
21. God is still writing your story….quit trying to steal the pen.
22. The world is changed by your example and not your opinion.
23. Use your God given gifts to serve others. 1Peter 4:10.
24. If you avoid conflict to keep the peace you start a war within yourself.
25. Love God, Love your country, Think for yourself.
26. Jesus loves you, but I’m his favorite :)
27. Half Hood/Half Holy - that means pray with me and don’t play with me.
28. God removes people from your life because he heard conversations that you didn’t hear.
29. You are amazing….remember that.
30. Always let your Faith be bigger than your fear.
31. Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.
32. Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get by the work you didn’t do.
33. Don’t let your weekend undo your week.
34. Daily exercise and healthy eating may lead to increased awesomeness.
35. Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
36. If you drink a gallon of water per day you won’t have time for other people’s drama because you will be too busy peeing.
37. The desire to change must be greater than the desire to stay the same.
38. Wellness is a destination with no finish line.
39. Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it.
40. Running never gets easier…you just get better at tolerating the pain.
41. Work harder - Nobody cares.
42. Nothing changes if nothing changes.
43. When we know better we can do better.
44. People generally have 2 only problems….A health problem and a money problem. I can only help them solve their Health problem.
45. Jesus - just praise Him...everyday and especially on Sunday.
46. Reputation is what people think about you, character is what God knows you are :)
ENJOY your SPECIAL day! You deserve to be celebrated and honored. Thank you for all you do for others and may the Lord bless you abundantly with the desires of your heart, more than you can ask or imagine in the new year to come. Happy Birthday Dr. B!