Give us 8 weeks and we will change your life.
We are proud to be the only 8 WEEKS TO WELLNESS affiliate in Arizona. Take a look at the testimonials of our clients who have benefited from this powerful program.
Linda Conti, 74
Growing older is inevitable, being old is a choice.
I was old and fast becoming older. I was slow in my movements and thought it was a result of my age. I found I had no energy to do anything and just walking from the car to the store left me breathless. I was seriously overweight and in denial about it.
The entire staff has been very encouraging and supportive. Dr. Hester is very knowledgeable in the area both Chiropractic care and nutrition. The 8 Weeks to Wellness program is not just about diet but covers the whole spectrum of healthy living from diet, to exercise and a more positive attitude towards myself and my life.
My goals have changed from just getting through the day to making positive choices about what I want and how to achieve them. I no longer look at my age as an excuse for failure but now challenge myself to reach goals I thought were unattainable. I realize that the only limits to my success are put on by my own disbelief and not the result of my age.
My new moto in life is “growing older is inevitable, being old is a choice.” I choose life with all its challenges to a rocking chair and a sedate old age.
Let's take a closer look at your health.
It is getting to the point in the U.S. that we all need a sickness care doctor, i.e. your primary care doctor, and a wellness care doctor, i.e. US! The more you go to the wellness care doctor the less you’ll need the sick care doctor.
So how do we, your wellness doctor, measure your wellness? You can’t simply say it’s when you feel good, because we all know someone who felt fine one day and dropped dead the next of a heart attack; or the women who felt fine today but was diagnosed with breast cancer the next. Lack of symptoms or feeling good is no way to measure wellness!
We measure wellness by what we call your Wellness Score. This is a scoring system that can track and measure your physiology and function. We measure what we call "biomarkers of health". When we do your wellness score we look at these numerous biomarkers of health and actually give you a grade, A - F.
WHAT WE SCORE & WHY
- Body Mass Index (BMI) - It’s a height and weight chart. Your BMI needs to be below 30 and if it isn’t, you have exponentially increased your risk factor for the 3 biggest killers of Americans, heart disease, cancer and obesity related conditions such as diabetes.
- Your Posture - You live your life thru your nervous system and your posture tell us exactly what it going on with your spine and nerve system. We take a digital photo of you from the front and side. A picture is worth a 1000 words.
- Core Strength and Flexibility - We have 8 different ways to test your strength and flexibility of core muscles. We sit too much and it’s taking its toll on our bodies.
- Cellular Health - The single best determiner of how well we age is how fat we get. We use Bioimpedence Analysis to measure your Body Fat %, Phase Angle, Intercellular Water and Lean Muscle Mass to determine your true cellular age.
- Neurospinal Function Index - As chiropractors we work with your spine and nerve system to optimize your health. So it is very practical for us to be able to measure your nerve system. Our EMG test does just that and tells us how well your nerve system is adapting to your environment
.** THIS IS JUST A SAMPLING OF WHAT WE MEASURE WITH YOUR WELLNESS SCORE. IF IT’S BEEN MORE THAN 3 MONTHS OR LONGER SINCE YOU’VE BEEN IN OR IF YOU’VE NEVER HAD THIS WELLNESS SCORE DONE, PLEASE SCHEDULE IT TODAY. OUR COST TO YOU IS $35 (NOT INCLUDING XRAYS & LAB FEES). THIS FEE IS GOOD FOR YOU OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND. PLEASE SCHEDULE TODAY SO THAT WE CAN LET YOU KNOW JUST HOW WELL YOU ARE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
One of the founders of 8 WEEKS TO WELLNESS, Dr. Dane Donohue, talks about this revolutionary program that has helped so many people find their way to wellness.
8 Weeks to Wellness Orientation
Dr. Dane Donohue, co-founder of the program, came to Anthem to help us launch this amazing program. Once you have watched the orientation, give our office a call, 623-551-6677, to schedule your WELLNESS SCORE exam and see why 8WW is right for you.
CONTACT & LOCATION
41930 N Venture Dr #110
Anthem, AZ 85086